- Product Details
- Bodywork Shampoo Conditioner is a pH neutral formulation. It is packed with active ingredients which clean your vehicle, without stripping away any polish or wax you have previously applied.
Just add two capfuls to a 10L bucket of water. The shampoo can be used with warm or cold water and combines cleaning power with suds, allowing the sponge to glide over surfaces.
Bodywork Shampoo Conditioner contains a water repellent film. As you rinse off the shampoo the film stays behind causing the water to sheet off the surface, helping you to dry the car quicker.
Finish off the wash process with a Microfibre Drying Towel or if this is a maintenance wash, a coat of Aqua Wax for the perfect finish.
- Technical Info
- How to use
1. Shake well. Pour 20 ml (2 capfuls) into a bucket and add 10 litres of water.
2. Hose bodywork first to rinse away excess dirt. Sponge one side of the car with shampoo working downwards from the roof, rinse and complete the other half, or if working in the shade you can wash the whole car rinsing once at the end.
3. Use a light parallel sponging movement and do not allow the shampoo to dry before rinsing. Keep sponge clean by returning it to the bucket regularly.
4. Rinse well with clean water and dry with a Hi-Tech Microfibre Drying Towel or Hi-Tech Aqua-Dry to prevent water spots.
- Autoglym products are manufactured in the UK, in Letchworth 'The World's First Garden City'. From here they are filled, packed and shipped all over the globe from America to Australia and everywhere in between.
We began our quest to revolutionise car care in 1965 at a time when using car wax and polish was a difficult and laborious process. We launched Radiant Wax Polish and quickly gained a loyal following of professional users impressed by the finish and the ease of use.
After numerous requests from the public we launched Silicone Resin Polish and for the first time people could enjoy the ease of use and depth of shine that was previously only available to the motor trade.
We now manufacture over 100 products for the car enthusiast, 'Sunday Morning Man', car detailers, valeters, the motor trade, bus, truck and rail.
Everything we do is to give you the best products to achieve a truly stunning finish that you can be proud of. Your passion for your vehicles is at our core and we work with this in mind every day.
- Ask a Question
Product Question/Stock Enquiry?