Autoglym Vinyl & Rubber Care - 500ml
- Product Details
- Autoglym Bumper and Trim Detailer is a superfast dressing that instantly restores colour and sheen to plastic bumpers and trim of any colour. It provides a clear protective shield to look after the appearance and guards against weathering of the surface and aging. Can be used regularly on bumpers, grilles, mirror casings, spoilers, trims, door seals, vents, weather strips, vinyl hoods and many other plastic or rubber componentsSize: 450ml,Super Fast Spray Dressing,Advanced Formula,Preserves Appearance. FREE UK Mainland Delivery
- Technical Info
- How to use
1. Shake well and apply to a pre-cleaned dry surface.
2. Apply with a small piece of sponge or a soft cloth. Rub firmly to ensure an even coating. To treat complex grilles, apply using a small paintbrush.
3. Buff any excess away with a clean microfibre cloth to prevent runs in wet weather. Bumper & Trim detailer will not damage paintwork and can be polished off using a cloth.
- Autoglym products are manufactured in the UK, in Letchworth 'The World's First Garden City'. From here they are filled, packed and shipped all over the globe from America to Australia and everywhere in between.
We began our quest to revolutionise car care in 1965 at a time when using car wax and polish was a difficult and laborious process. We launched Radiant Wax Polish and quickly gained a loyal following of professional users impressed by the finish and the ease of use.
After numerous requests from the public we launched Silicone Resin Polish and for the first time people could enjoy the ease of use and depth of shine that was previously only available to the motor trade.
We now manufacture over 100 products for the car enthusiast, 'Sunday Morning Man', car detailers, valeters, the motor trade, bus, truck and rail.
Everything we do is to give you the best products to achieve a truly stunning finish that you can be proud of. Your passion for your vehicles is at our core and we work with this in mind every day.
- Ask a Question
What is your question?