- Product Details
- Active Insect Remover safely breaks down and removes insect remains from paintwork, glass, number plates and lights. Insect remains spoil the look of your car and can cause damage to the paintwork.
Active Insect Remover is a simple spray on, wipe off product, allowing you to remove squashed insects on the go. The rich foam soaks the remains and gently loosens them from the vehicle.
Keep a bottle in your boot to remove insect residue as required, or use as a pre-soak spray to loosen stubborn remains before a full body wash with Bodywork Shampoo Conditioner.
Pro Tip: This is a great preventative maintenance product. If ignored, insect remains can cause marks which may require polishing or more serious rectification work.
- Technical Info
- How to use:
1. Shake well and spray onto insect remains. Allow approximately 30 seconds for insect remains to soften.
2. Wipe the surface with a soft cloth or hose off if used prior to a full vehicle body wash.
3. Avoid use on hot surfaces whenever possible. Stubborn insect remains may require a second application. If the product dries on, buff with a dampened cloth sprayed with Active Insect Remover.
- Autoglym products are manufactured in the UK, in Letchworth 'The World's First Garden City'. From here they are filled, packed and shipped all over the globe from America to Australia and everywhere in between.
We began our quest to revolutionise car care in 1965 at a time when using car wax and polish was a difficult and laborious process. We launched Radiant Wax Polish and quickly gained a loyal following of professional users impressed by the finish and the ease of use.
After numerous requests from the public we launched Silicone Resin Polish and for the first time people could enjoy the ease of use and depth of shine that was previously only available to the motor trade.
We now manufacture over 100 products for the car enthusiast, 'Sunday Morning Man', car detailers, valeters, the motor trade, bus, truck and rail.
Everything we do is to give you the best products to achieve a truly stunning finish that you can be proud of. Your passion for your vehicles is at our core and we work with this in mind every day.
- Q: Can Active Insect Remover be applied to glass and headlights?
A: Absolutely! Active Insect Remover is safe for use on paintwork, glass and plastic light casings, paintwork and number plates. It is safe to use on any hard external surface. Q: How often can I use this product?
A: Active Insect Remover is a great preventative maintenance product. Try to apply whenever you see insect remains on your vehicle to avoid the risk of needing more serious rectification work. There is no limit to how often you can use it.
- Ask a Question
Product Question/Stock Enquiry?