- Product Details
- Clean Wheels is the perfect cleaner for regular alloy wheels.
The fast acting formula removes dirt and brake dust from your wheels quickly, effectively and safely.
Clean Wheels is suitable for lacquered alloy, painted and plastic finishes. If your wheels are a different finish, use Custom Wheel Cleaner instead.
Pro Tip: Move the car forward by half a wheel's length during cleaning so that the underside of spokes can be accessed more easily.
- Technical Info
- How to use
1. Ensure the wheels are cool to touch. Working on hot wheels can cause the cleaner to evaporate and may result in damage.
2. Apply the cleaner liberally from the bottom up, coating the wheel surface. Clean Wheels can also be applied to tyre side walls to remove dirt and old tyre dressings.
3. Use a Hi-Tech Wheel Brush to work methodically from the bottom up, concentrating on any dirt trap areas. Finish by cleaning the tyre wall.
4. Finally rinse thoroughly, ensuring all the cleaner is removed and move onto the next wheel.
5. If any stubborn black spots remain after cleaning, these are probably tar spots. These need to be removed with Intensive Tar Remover.
- Autoglym products are manufactured in the UK, in Letchworth 'The World's First Garden City'. From here they are filled, packed and shipped all over the globe from America to Australia and everywhere in between.
We began our quest to revolutionise car care in 1965 at a time when using car wax and polish was a difficult and laborious process. We launched Radiant Wax Polish and quickly gained a loyal following of professional users impressed by the finish and the ease of use.
After numerous requests from the public we launched Silicone Resin Polish and for the first time people could enjoy the ease of use and depth of shine that was previously only available to the motor trade.
We now manufacture over 100 products for the car enthusiast, 'Sunday Morning Man', car detailers, valeters, the motor trade, bus, truck and rail.
Everything we do is to give you the best products to achieve a truly stunning finish that you can be proud of. Your passion for your vehicles is at our core and we work with this in mind every day.
- Ask a Question
Product Question/Stock Enquiry?