- Product Details
- Interior Shampoo is suitable for all of your interior fabrics and hard surfaces.
Your mats, doors, headlining, dashboard, steering wheel, switches, pedals, handles and stalks can all be cleaned with this safe, easy to use shampoo.
It quickly removes built-up dirt and grime leaving a fresh clean fragrance.
If your vehicle has a leather interior, clean with Leather Cleaner.
- Technical Info
- How to use
1. Vacuum the interior thoroughly, using a brush to remove as much dust and dirt as possible.
2. Apply Interior Shampoo and agitate with a soft brush or firm sponge, spending longer on any stains or marks.
3. Wipe over the area with a damp Hi-Tech Aqua-Dry or other clean cloth to remove the shampoo and dirt. Rinse the cloth frequently in a large bucket of water.
4. To remove oil, ink or pen marks, use Intensive Tar Remover followed by Interior Shampoo.
- Autoglym products are manufactured in the UK, in Letchworth 'The World's First Garden City'. From here they are filled, packed and shipped all over the globe from America to Australia and everywhere in between.
We began our quest to revolutionise car care in 1965 at a time when using car wax and polish was a difficult and laborious process. We launched Radiant Wax Polish and quickly gained a loyal following of professional users impressed by the finish and the ease of use.
After numerous requests from the public we launched Silicone Resin Polish and for the first time people could enjoy the ease of use and depth of shine that was previously only available to the motor trade.
We now manufacture over 100 products for the car enthusiast, 'Sunday Morning Man', car detailers, valeters, the motor trade, bus, truck and rail.
Everything we do is to give you the best products to achieve a truly stunning finish that you can be proud of. Your passion for your vehicles is at our core and we work with this in mind every day.
- Q: Can I use Interior Shampoo on leather seats?
A: Yes, you can use Interior Shampoo on Leather Seats but it must NOT be sprayed directly onto the leather seats but applied to a soft clean cloth then wiped over.
- Ask a Question
What is your question?