- Product Details
- Our most popular convertible top care product by far!
Although originally created for convertible tops, the Soft Top Reviver is also ideal for boat covers, canvas, double duck and mohair coverings as it re-colours and reconditions them all like new.
Available in Black, Dark Blue Green and Brown to match your convertible tops's hood. Soft top car care that will make your convertible tops like new again, great for classic and modern convertible tops.
Perfect for your convertible BMW, Jaguar, MG, Mazda, TVR and more.
- Technical Info
- Ensure that the soft top is thoroughly cleaned
- Ensure that you have sufficient Reviver to complete a full coat
- Be diligent in removing previous waterproof coatings prior to application of Reviver
- Keep a soft damp cloth ready to wipe off any splashes or dribbles on paintwork and glass
- Work in a timely fashion to ensure that the edges of the freshly applied Reviver do not dry out too quickly
- Work from the centre outwards round and round the vehicle
- Apply to a dry top and allow Reviver to dry completely before applying further product or taking out in the rain
- Forget to shake the bottle prior to use
- Dilute or mix the Reviver with any other product
- Apply the Reviver in direct sunlight or on a hot day that will cause the Reviver to dry too quickly
- Allow to dry on glass and paintwork
- Apply to a soft top that has been coated with a waterproofing agent without removing the proofer first
- Apply to vinyl soft tops or cars with modified paintwork
- Renovo International is based in Haywards Heath, in Sussex England.
Owned and managed by Patrick Coghlan, a car enthusiast himself, the company has a range of six car care products that have proved to be highly effective in their application, so much so that some are used in widely diverse areas - boat, aircraft and awning restoration to name just a few.
The Reviver range is available in Black, Dark Blue, Green, Brown and Dark Red to match your car, whether it's an Aston Martin, Audi, BMW, MG, TVR, Porsche or Jaguar.
- Ask a Question
Product Question/Stock Enquiry?