Soft Top Reviver - Black 500ml
- Product Details
- Convertible roof cleaner For regular cleaning of canvas convertible soft-tops, freshening appearance and helping to preserve the soft top's overall condition. THE best convertible roof cleaner.
Soft Top Canvas Cleaner removes grime and ingrained dirt without impairing the appearance of the convertible car's fabric and is suitable for all colours.
Soft Top Canvas Cleaner is recommended for preparation of the convertible car's soft-top before application of Renovo Soft-Top Reviver,
- Technical Info
- Test on an inconspicuous area to ensure fabric is colourfast dyed
- Spray mist the soft-top with water prior to application
- Use a clean paint brush to apply
- Leave Soft Top Canvas Cleaner on for 10-20 minutes for general cleaning
- Leave Soft Top Canvas Cleaner on for 40-60 minutes for stubborn dirt and to remove any previous waterproofing treatments
- Wear protective gloves whilst applying
- Use every 6-12 months
- Use a power jet wash to clean a fabric soft top
- Use a detergent based cleaner
- Apply in direct sunlight
- Forget to shake the bottle prior to use
- Renovo International is based in Haywards Heath, in Sussex England.
Owned and managed by Patrick Coghlan, a car enthusiast himself, the company has a range of six car care products that have proved to be highly effective in their application, so much so that some are used in widely diverse areas - boat, aircraft and awning restoration to name just a few.
The Reviver range is available in Black, Dark Blue, Green, Brown and Dark Red to match your car, whether it's an Aston Martin, Audi, BMW, MG, TVR, Porsche or Jaguar.
- Ask a Question
What is your question?