Autoglym Fast Glass - 500ml
- Product Details
- Super Resin Polish is suitable for all types and colours of paint. Light scratches, swirls, stains and scuffs vanish leaving your paintwork like new. It restores gloss to dull surfaces, is simple to use and will never dry hard or become difficult to remove.
Super Resin Polish can be used on both new and old paintwork, it doesn't have to be in poor condition. A light coating will improve the condition of any vehicle.
Super Resin Polish is a legend in the world of car care and you will find a bottle on the shelf in any true car enthusiast's garage.
Pro Tip: If Super Resin Polish is used, there is no need to use Ultra Deep Shine as well.
- Technical Info
- How to use
1. Wash and dry the paintwork. Depending on paintwork contamination the Surface Detailing Clay Kit and Intensive Tar Remover may also be required.
2. Shake well and apply to the Perfect Polish Applicator, foam applicator or Perfect Polishing Cloth.
3. Apply to the paintwork in overlapping circles, finishing sections in straight lines to ensure even coverage. Increase the pressure over any marks, scratches or dull patches. If the scratches are too severe Paint Renovator or a repair may be required.
4. Do not apply to unpainted rubber or plastic trim.
5. Allow the residue to dry and buff with the Hi-Tech Finishing Cloth.
- Autoglym products are manufactured in the UK, in Letchworth 'The World's First Garden City'. From here they are filled, packed and shipped all over the globe from America to Australia and everywhere in between.
We began our quest to revolutionise car care in 1965 at a time when using car wax and polish was a difficult and laborious process. We launched Radiant Wax Polish and quickly gained a loyal following of professional users impressed by the finish and the ease of use.
After numerous requests from the public we launched Silicone Resin Polish and for the first time people could enjoy the ease of use and depth of shine that was previously only available to the motor trade.
We now manufacture over 100 products for the car enthusiast, 'Sunday Morning Man', car detailers, valeters, the motor trade, bus, truck and rail.
Everything we do is to give you the best products to achieve a truly stunning finish that you can be proud of. Your passion for your vehicles is at our core and we work with this in mind every day.
Q: Does Super Resin Polish contain silicone?
A: Yes, Super Resin Polish contains silicone.
Q: Does Super Resin Polish contain wax?
A: Yes, Super Resin Polish does contain a protective wax. If you would like to extend and prolong that protection, apply High Definition Wax afterwards.
Q: Can I apply Super Resin Polish to unpainted plastic bumpers and trim?
A: Super Resin Polish is only suitable for painted bodywork. If any residue from Super Resin Polish comes into contact with unpainted surfaces, use Autoglym Fast Glass with a Hi-Tech Microfibre to remove this.
- Ask a Question
What is your question?
Autoglym Fast Glass - 500ml
Autoglym High Definition Wax