- Product Details
- Greenstuff 6000 series is regarded as a first level brake improvement over stock and can deliver up to 15% improvement in stopping power. However Greenstuff 6000 is not a hard and long lasting pad and drivers may find Greenstuff last less miles on light Trucks and SUV than stock units which in our opinion are designed primarily to pass the warranty period but 6000 are a good quality pad replacement with medium dusting and good brake effect.
Greenstuff 7000 series are a slightly harder pad than its 6000 series stable mate and designed to Reduce Dust and last slightly longer than the 6000 series. Again a great pad and a quality pad replacement for Truck and SUV (4 x 4)
When replacing brakes of any kind please remember how important brake safety is to your own well being and either have a professional mechanic install your new brakes or if you are a qualified mechanic use the EBC installation DVD as a guide in support of your vehicle owner’s manual
- Technical Info
- Greenstuff brake pads are a passenger car/saloon car pad NOT made for Truck or SUV fitments.
- EBC medium dust fast street pad with 20-25% % brake improvement.
- Capable of repeated heavy brake use without brake “Fall-Off”.
- Very minimal disc/rotor damage characteristics.
- Superb material for lighter model Asian and European sport compacts.
- ECE R 90 type approved for most cars.
- Features red “brake in’ surface coating for instant safe braking after install.
- Suitable For
Vehicle From To Application Alfa Romeo 1750 GTV 1.75 1967 1971 Rear Alfa Romeo 2000 GTV 2.0 1971 1976 Rear Alfa Romeo Alfetta 1.6 1972 1983 Rear Alfa Romeo Alfetta 1.8 1972 1983 Rear Alfa Romeo Alfetta 2.0 1976 1984 Rear Alfa Romeo Alfetta 2.0 TD 1979 1984 Rear Alfa Romeo Alfetta 2.4 TD 1983 1985 Rear Alfa Romeo Alfetta GT 1.6 1976 1980 Rear Alfa Romeo Alfetta GT 1.8 1974 1976 Rear Alfa Romeo Alfetta GTV 2.0 1976 1983 Rear Alfa Romeo Alfetta GTV 2.0 Turbo 1979 1980 Rear Alfa Romeo Alfetta GTV6 2.5 1980 1987 Rear Alfa Romeo Giulia 1.3 1967 1977 Rear Alfa Romeo Giulia 1.6 1966 1977 Rear Alfa Romeo Giulia 1.8 D 1976 1977 Rear Alfa Romeo Giulietta (116) 1.3 95bhp 1977 1986 Rear Alfa Romeo Giulietta (116) 1.6 108bhp 1977 1986 Rear Alfa Romeo Giulietta (116) 1.8 120bhp 1979 1986 Rear Alfa Romeo Giulietta (116) 2.0 128bhp 1980 1986 Rear Alfa Romeo Giulietta (116) 2.0 TD 82bhp 1983 1985 Rear Alfa Romeo Giulietta (116) 2.0 Turbo 170bhp 1982 1985 Rear Alfa Romeo GT Junior 1.3 1967 1967 Rear Alfa Romeo Spider 1.3 1969 1973 Rear Alfa Romeo Spider 1.6 1966 1989 Rear Alfa Romeo Spider 1.75 1967 1973 Rear Alfa Romeo Spider 2.0 1971 1993 Rear Alfa Romeo SZ 3.0 1990 1995 Rear BMW 2002 2.0 Turbo 1973 1975 Rear BMW 2500 2.5 1968 1977 Rear BMW 2800 2.8 1968 1977 Rear BMW 3.0 3.0 1971 1977 Rear BMW 3.3 3.2 1971 1977 Rear Porsche 911 2.0 1964 1969 Rear Porsche 911 2.2 E 1969 1971 Rear Porsche 912 1.6 1965 1970 Rear Porsche 914 1.7 1969 1976 Rear Porsche 914/6 2.0 1969 1972 Rear Porsche 924 2.0 1976 1976 Rear
- With a worldwide work force of over 400 people EBC Brakes is an independently owned and managed leader in the brake market, proud of it’s customers, it’s products, it’s success and its people. EBC Brakes produce the largest range of brake pads and brake discs in the world. With over 5000 part numbers for every type of moving vehicle. EBC Brakes are made in one of its two specialist factories in the UK and USA. The majority of EBC brake discs or brake rotors are also made in the UK.
With modern trends towards cheap imported brake pads and brake rotors EBC Brakes leads the world in its technology,quality control, product performance and customer service. Our product range includes brake pads for cars,trucks and SUV, brake rotors (brake discs) for every rolling vehicle on the planet and even brake pads for wind farms, brake pads for military applications such as the Humvee, various armored cars and even tanks, railway brakes productsand all kinds of industrial vehicle brakes.
Types of brake pads manufactured include aramid brake pads, sintered brakes, ceramic brake pads and carbon long life brake pads. The EBC Brake rotor brake disc range includes cast iron brake rotors or brake discs for automobiles, stainless steel brake rotors for motorcycles,mountain bike brake pads and mountain bike brake rotors and ATV brake pads and rotors.
Over the years the brake market has seen many changes and many brands come and go. We have also seen many so called “Famous Names” resort to “Branding” products and having them made by licensees in “emerging market” locations. EBC has strongly pursued its philosophy that brake pads and brake rotors or brake discs are safety products and are best hand crafted and made with care and maximum focus on high quality rather than price savings and are designed and researched on an on-going basis in our own facilities rather than turning a high safety product into a commodity marketed price point product. We firmly believe that saving a few pennies on brake pads and brake rotors is false economy.
EBC Brakes remains therefore committed to its exclusive UK and USA manufacturing.
EBC has no less than 8 dynamometer systems in its two factories representing over $3 million investment in research along and with its 60 year pedigree of brake material blending you can be sure that brake pads bearing the EBC name will deliver and perform. Environment is equally important to EBC and brake pads made in our factories have every possible consideration for environmental protection.
- Ask a Question
Product Question/Stock Enquiry?