Autoglym Hi-Tech Interior Microfibre
- Product Details
- During warm weather the road surface can disintegrate and small specks of tar are flicked onto your bodywork. These spots show up especially well on light coloured cars and can ruin otherwise perfect paint.
Intensive Tar Remover will also remove adhesive residues, fuel stains from paintwork and tree sap.
It can be used on the interior of your car to remove ink, chewing gum, glue residue and oil stains from seats, carpets and hard surfaces.
Pro Tip: Use to remove polish and wax residue from rubber and plastic trim.
- Technical Info
- How to use
1. Apply directly onto tar spots using a clean cotton cloth.
2. Tar spots will dissolve and begin to run. Allow 1-2 minutes contact time and wipe or wash off. Heavy deposits of wax, oil, fuel stains or adhesive residues may require gentle rubbing.
1. Pre-test fabric colourfastness on small inconspicuous area. Apply to a clean cotton cloth and work inwards on the stain.
2. Gently rub with a clean cloth to remove residue and leave treated surface to dry.
3. Clean fabric with Interior Shampoo to remove any residue.
- Autoglym products are manufactured in the UK, in Letchworth 'The World's First Garden City'. From here they are filled, packed and shipped all over the globe from America to Australia and everywhere in between.
We began our quest to revolutionise car care in 1965 at a time when using car wax and polish was a difficult and laborious process. We launched Radiant Wax Polish and quickly gained a loyal following of professional users impressed by the finish and the ease of use.
After numerous requests from the public we launched Silicone Resin Polish and for the first time people could enjoy the ease of use and depth of shine that was previously only available to the motor trade.
We now manufacture over 100 products for the car enthusiast, 'Sunday Morning Man', car detailers, valeters, the motor trade, bus, truck and rail.
Everything we do is to give you the best products to achieve a truly stunning finish that you can be proud of. Your passion for your vehicles is at our core and we work with this in mind every day.
- Q: Can I use Intensive Tar Remover on alloy wheels and tyres to remove hard tar spots?
A: Yes Intensive Tar Remover can be used on alloy wheels and tyres to remove hard tar spots.
Q: Can I use Intensive Tar Remover on my interior to remove stains?
A: Yes, Intensive Tar Remover is great at breaking down grease stains from interior fabrics. Simply apply to the affected area and agitate with an interior sponge. Once this is done, we recommend to clean the entire seat or carpet with Car Interior Shampoo to achieve a clean, even finish.
Q: Can Intensive Tar Remover be used to remove glue residue from my bodywork?
A: Yes, Intensive Tar Remover is also great for breaking down any glue residue on your bodywork. Simply apply Intensive Tar Remover to the affected area and allow to dwell for a few moments. The glue should begin to break down and finish by gently wiping the area with a Hi-Tech Microfibre.
- Ask a Question
What is your question?