- Product Details
- Devised as a lower cost derivative of our coating technology, Primary Black™ retains all of the quality and durability for which Zircotec’s coatings are renowned.
Balancing thermal performance with affordability, this ceramic coating will appeal to car users who want the benefits of Zircotec’s plasma sprayed thermal barrier coatings, but who might not need the ultra-high levels of thermal barrier performance offered by some of our other offerings.
- Technical Info
- Zircotec ceramic exhaust coatings were originally developed for motorsport applications, but are now widely used on vintage and classic cars including those used on both the road and track, delivering:
- High levels of durability – Our plasma application process means that our coatings are in effect “welded” in place
- A range of stylish finishes
- Much lower exhaust temperatures
- Lower under bonnet temperatures
- Protection for vulnerable components
- Reduced heat soak
Zircotec coatings can only be applied using highly specialist plant and equipment, and involve our own proprietary processes and materials.
- Delivery Options
- The coating process takes approximately two weeks from receipt of the part you wish to be coated. We can arrange for collection of your manifold, or just delivery.
Please choose your required option in the checkout.
For collection we require the item be safely boxed, we will then e-mail a UPS returns label that will need to be affixed to the box.
Please Note: We are only able to offer this service to Mainland UK
- Ask a Question
Product Question/Stock Enquiry?