Autogylm Hi-Tech Polish Applicator
- Product Details
- High Definition Wax is quite simply our finest product.
The result of 40 years of product research and development, this expertly crafted wax is individually filled and inspected before being carefully air cooled ensuring it is suitable for use on the worlds finest vehicles.
High Definition Wax contains a carefully balanced, yet complex blend of polymers, carnauba and microcrystalline waxes.
Treated surfaces display a very high gloss combined with exceptional resistance to environmental contaminants including salt, detergents, UV light, acid rain and industrial fallout. The product is completely free of abrasives, water and emulsifiers.
This complete kit contains 150g High Definition Wax, two High Definition Applicators and a Hi-Tech Finishing Cloth.
Pro Tip: This easy to use wax should be applied as thinly and evenly as possible. If your wax smears as you buff it off, you have used too much.
If you use High Definition Wax there is no need to use Extra Gloss Protection as well.
- Technical Info
- How to use 1. Inspect your clean and dry paintwork for light scratches and contamination, treat with Super Resin Polish, Surface Detailing Clay Kit or High Definition Cleanser if required.
2. Apply a light coating of wax to the High Definition Applicator and then apply to the paintwork in a light circular motion until all of the painted surfaces have a thin even layer. Do not apply a thick coat, this not only leads to wasted product but may make the wax difficult to buff later.
3. Do not apply to unpainted rubber or unpainted plastic trim.
4. Leave wax film to dry and cure on the surface for 10 - 15 minutes, then buff to a high gloss, using the supplied Hi-Tech Finishing Cloth, turning the cloth frequently.
5. Wash regularly with Bodywork Shampoo Conditioner. This will remove dirt but not the High Definition Wax.
- Autoglym products are manufactured in the UK, in Letchworth 'The World's First Garden City'. From here they are filled, packed and shipped all over the globe from America to Australia and everywhere in between.
We began our quest to revolutionise car care in 1965 at a time when using car wax and polish was a difficult and laborious process. We launched Radiant Wax Polish and quickly gained a loyal following of professional users impressed by the finish and the ease of use.
After numerous requests from the public we launched Silicone Resin Polish and for the first time people could enjoy the ease of use and depth of shine that was previously only available to the motor trade.
We now manufacture over 100 products for the car enthusiast, 'Sunday Morning Man', car detailers, valeters, the motor trade, bus, truck and rail.
Everything we do is to give you the best products to achieve a truly stunning finish that you can be proud of. Your passion for your vehicles is at our core and we work with this in mind every day.
Q: Will High Definition Wax guard against stone chips?
A: High Definition Wax will not guard against stone chips.
Q: Can High Definition Wax be applied with a machine polisher?
A: For the best results, High Definition Wax should be applied by hand and removed using the applicator and microfibre cloth provided in the kit.
Q: How long does High Definition Wax last for?
A: High Definition Wax has been formulated to provide a deep gloss finish and maximum protection for up to 50 washes depending on vehicle usage and storage.
To ensure your vehicle is always protected apply 2-4 times per year.
Q: How often can I use this wax?
A: You can apply this wax as often as you like, just ensure the surface is washed and dried first.
- Ask a Question
What is your question?