Autoglym Leather Cleaner - 500ml
- Product Details
- Leather Care Balm is a carefully blended pH neutral emulsion containing soaps, natural oils and surface proofing agents which nourish and moisturise vehicle leather.
Extremes of hot and cold weather along with air conditioning can take their toll on your leather interior. Although designed to be very hard wearing, certain leathers can dry out over time and may crack.
Leather Care Balm ensures that your leather has the oils it requires, without leaving an unnatural gloss, sticky or greasy surface residues.
Use Leather Care Balm twice a year to keep your leather supple and crack free. In warmer climates you may require Leather Care Balm more often.
Pro Tip: Always use Leather Cleaner first to ensure Leather Care Balm can fully absorb into a clean dry surface.
- Technical Info
- How to use
1. Shake well and test a small inconspicuous area first to check for water staining and colour fastness.
2. Apply Leather Care Balm to a foam applicator or soft cotton cloth. Gently massage into the surface of the leather and continue until the balm is absorbed.
3. Allow a few minutes for absorption to take place then buff with a Hi-Tech Interior Microfibre or a clean cotton cloth.
- Autoglym products are manufactured in the UK, in Letchworth 'The World's First Garden City'. From here they are filled, packed and shipped all over the globe from America to Australia and everywhere in between.
We began our quest to revolutionise car care in 1965 at a time when using car wax and polish was a difficult and laborious process. We launched Radiant Wax Polish and quickly gained a loyal following of professional users impressed by the finish and the ease of use.
After numerous requests from the public we launched Silicone Resin Polish and for the first time people could enjoy the ease of use and depth of shine that was previously only available to the motor trade.
We now manufacture over 100 products for the car enthusiast, 'Sunday Morning Man', car detailers, valeters, the motor trade, bus, truck and rail.
Everything we do is to give you the best products to achieve a truly stunning finish that you can be proud of. Your passion for your vehicles is at our core and we work with this in mind every day.
- Ask a Question
What is your question?